100 Date Night Questions to Ask Your Spouse
Do you feel like you get stuck in a rut over what to talk about on date night? Check out these 100 date night questions to ask your spouse and get to connecting!
It’s no secret that my husband is my favorite person on the planet! He makes my heart happy and I adore spending time with him. The problem is, we’ve been married nine years now and I often feel like we have nothing new to talk about. Do you ever feel that way too? I mean, it makes sense since we’re so comfortable with one another but it can also be really frustrating.
Girl, you know that if I have a problem, I’m going to do my best to come up with a solution for myself and then share it with you. Because I love you. So… without further ado… Here are 100 date night questions to ask your spouse that will get the conversation flowing and sparks flying.
100 Date Night Questions
Fun Date Night Questions
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What type of food would you want to go swimming in?
- What super power would you want?
- What animal would you have liked to have been raised by?
- Would you rather be a pirate or ninja? Why?
- Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
- What flavor ice cream is your favorite?
- Do you prefer cats or dogs?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What would you do to survive a zombie apocalypse?
Thought Provoking Questions
- What would your ideal day look like?
- What time of day is your favorite and why?
- What is something you don’t feel like you could live without?
- If you could be any enneagram number that you’re not, which would it be and why?
- What color do you think represents your personality and why?
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
- Out of anyone, living or dead, who would you choose to take on a coffee date?
- What is something you wish you could take time to learn?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- What is the best piece of advice someone has given you?
Travel Date Night Questions
- What is the best trip you’ve ever taken?
- If you could go anywhere, where would you go and why?
- If you could LIVE anywhere, where would it be and why?
- If you could swim with dolphins or go shark diving, which would you choose?
- What is the biggest thing traveling has taught you?
- Would you rather sit on a beach or hike in a mountain?
- How long is your ideal trip?
- What is one travel story of yours that I don’t know yet?
- Would you rather stay in the country or travel internationally?
- What do you like least about traveling?
Date Night Questions About Your Past
- What is a childhood memory of yours that you think I don’t know?
- What was the best present you’ve ever received and why?
- What did you want to be when you grew up? Why did you (not) pursue it?
- What was your favorite hobby as a kid?
- What was your favorite meal, growing up?
- If you had to go back to school, would you change what you studied?
- What was your favorite tradition growing up?
- What song defines your childhood?
- What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
- What was your favorite holiday growing up and why?
Date Night Questions About Our Past
- What was the very first thing you thought about me?
- Do you remember what happened during our first interaction?
- What is your favorite memory of the two of us?
- What do you remember about our first kiss?
- What was your favorite moment of our wedding?
- When did you know you loved me?
- What is the best date we’ve every gone on?
- When were you the most angry with me? How did you/we work through it?
- What past traditions should we bring back?
- If you could change something about our past together, what would it be?
Questions About the Future
- What is one thing on your bucket list you’d like to accomplish this year?
- Is there anything you’ve always dreamt about doing? Why haven’t you done it?
- What’s one thing you’d like to do together that we’ve never done?
- What is a habit you’d like to form?
- What do you want our life to look like in 10 years?
- What should our family motto be?
- What would your dream house look like?
- Where would you want to live when we retire?
- What do you want to be remembered for?
- What song do you want played at your funeral?
Spiritual Life Date Night Questions
- How is your relationship with Jesus right now?
- What have you been reading in your Bible lately?
- Who have you been praying for lately?
- How can I be praying for you?
- Has our relationship had any effect on your spirituality? Has it changed since we’ve been together?
- Who is your mentor/who are you mentoring?
- What is one spiritual tradition you would like to implement in your life or our family culture?
- What is one worship song or lyric that has really spoken to your heart recently?
- What is your favorite Bible verse right now?
- What is something you believe God is calling you to do?
Date Night Questions About Your Children
- What’s the best parenting advice you’ve ever been given?
- Do you feel as though our family is complete?
- Which of our kids are you struggling with the most? How can I help?
- Do you see yourself in our kids? How?
- If you had to guess right now, what do you think our kids would choose as a career someday and why?
- What legacy do you want to leave for our kids?
- What’s an aspect of parenting we could improve in?
- Are there any areas of parenting where we don’t see eye to eye? How can we get on the same page?
- What is bringing you the most joy in parenting these days?
- What was one thing our kid did this week that made you laugh?
Date Night Questions About Our Relationship
- What is the best relationship advice you’ve ever been given?
- If you could describe our relationship in one word, what would that word be?
- What are you most excited about our relationship in this season?
- What were some things we used to do before we were married that you miss now?
- What is something I could change to be a better spouse to you?
- What would be your dream date?
- Do you prefer surprises (like on anniversaries) or making plans together?
- What’s one thing you’re scared to ask me, but really want to know the answer to?
- What do you think we need to work on the most in our relationship?
- Do you feel as though we’re being financially responsible? Why or why not?
- Are you happy with the amount of us-time and alone-time we have?
- Are there any times you feel as though I am not reachable emotionally?
- Do I tell you I love you enough?
- What is something I do that makes you feel most desired?
- What could I do to make you feel even more desired?
- What is your idea of a romantic date?
- What are your secret thoughts when you see me at the end of the day?
- How content are you with the amount/type of non-sexual affection in the relationship?
- How content are you with the amount/type of sexual affection in the relationship?
- What do you like most that I do in bed?
What are your favorite questions to ask on date night? Tell me in the comments!
If You Liked This Post You Might Also Enjoy: